If the link to apply for no longer works this may be because the job opportunity has closed early. We occasionally close vacancies early due to high volumes of applications. We would therefore recommend you complete your application prior to the closing date which is for guidance only.
Location: London - Kingsway Office
Employment Type: Permanent
This person will provide administrative and operational support to senior managers to support delivery of targets and managing workflows by appropriate planning and diary structure.
What you’ll be doing:
- Complex diary management.
- Arrange travel/accommodation in the most efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Coordinate/prepare digital meeting packs including sourcing/formatting MI.
- Extract data from Power BI and Salesforce to provide progress updates.
- Manage and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the Business.
- Reprioritise workload to ensure that all urgent work is actioned in a timely manner.
- Contribute at team meetings, take minutes as required and ensure actions are followed through.
- Proactively offer support to other teams during quieter periods.
- Provide reception cover when required.
- Develop/review processes to improve efficiency and adapt to business needs.
- Support with projects when required.
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong prioritisation and co-ordination skills.
- Strong IT capability in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience of managing multiple diaries and workshop/webinar planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills and able to explain findings/ideas concisely.
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is maintained.
- Always maintain confidentiality.
- Occasional travel or overnight stays may be required to attend workshops or support events.
We know that everyone works best in different ways, at different times and in different environments. We value all of our employees and appreciate that everyone is different, and at different stages within their career. Recognising this, we have introduced a hybrid working policy to provide greater flexibility for part-time work, job-sharing, remote working, and flexibility on hours. Our people are encouraged to work in a flexible way that suits their lifestyle, so please ask the question and start a conversation!
Research tells us that applicants (especially those from underrepresented groups) can be put off from applying for a role if they do not meet all the criteria or have been on an extended career-break. If you think you would be a good match for this role and can demonstrate some transferable experience please apply, regardless of whether you tick every box.
Why work for us?
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including:
Non-Contributory Pension – 10% (increasing with length of service) with further pension matching
- *Meaningful protection benefits with real value, such as 10X life cover, PHI, and critical illness.
- Best in class terms and conditions including 6 months paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- 28 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (based on full-time equivalent) with the option to buy and additional up to 5 days
- Discretionary bonus scheme dependent on company and personal performance, varied by level
*Not applicable to fixed term contracts (standard uplift applies in lieu of the protection benefits)
Our culture is the glue that binds us together - It’s one of our biggest assets and one of the biggest reasons for our success. It’s underpinned by core values of doing the right thing, being the best version of ourselves and investing in long term relationships.
We want to embrace diverse backgrounds and experiences to connect with clients, solve problems and innovate. We raise our voice on the things that matter to us and drive change from the front. Contributing to our inclusive culture is vital, ensuring a space for everyone to be their authentic self, no compromises.
In all we do, we consider how our work affects the communities in which we belong. Over 96% of our group employees are involved in supporting our communities through financial education, charitable giving and volunteering. Over 80% of all our employees and Partners donate each month to our Charitable Foundation, which is now the 3rd largest corporate charity in UK.
SJP are delighted to have signed The Armed Forces Covenant, and we are active members of LGBT Great, 30% club, The Diversity Project, Disability Confident and more! Find out more: https://www.sjp.co.uk/careers/life-at-sjp
We understand it’s important to be proud of the company you work for, that’s why we’re proud to share with you some of our recent awards:
- Wealth Manager of the Year – Growth Investor Awards 2021
- Best Wealth Manager – Shares Awards 2021
- Championing LGBTQ Inclusion - Financial Adviser Diversity in Finance Awards 2020
- Top 75 Employer - Social Mobility Foundation Employer Index 2021
To find out more visit: https://www.sjp.co.uk/about-us/our-awards-and-recognition